Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolfus
Jan 14, 2008
Thanks to this forum I have been able to turn my financial life around! Two years ago the situation was this: New city, new job, new relationship - and very little understanding of my own economy. This meant that I was spending more than I made pretty much every month.

Then something changed. I don't remember why I started reading BFC, it might have been someone linking the first cornholio thread in GBS - but I've since read pretty much every thread on here and was able to take control of my own economy by: budgeting (thanks pearbudget!), negotiating for two major raises at work, and just generally starting to become more aware of my economy and living within my means. As an example; when I was a student in college I could spend 1000$ on food in a month, now we spend less than that for two people and I'm eating much healthier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU