Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

I just traded in my crappy 40k job for a fun-looking 60k job :toot: after looking for a month without my former employer finding out. Rocked the interviews and got a call back the very next day with the offer, signed the agreement and handed my resignation to the boss 3 days later.

Then my bike got stolen but it's okay because now I can save up for a scooter :toot::toot::toot: and I don't need to move out of my expensive neighborhood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

Like every month, I paid into my student loans and then went and entered the totals into my excel file.

This month, for the first time ever, three of the four lines went down instead of up. I'm finally paying enough off that the accumulated interest for the month is no longer outstripping what I'm paying in (for all but one of them)! Next I need to start snowballing on the one bad interest one and after that, someday I'll be paying principal instead of interest!

:feelsgood:

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Just scheduled the final payment on my Private student loans. The last $5914.54 will be wiped out on the 20th when the payment goes through. :fuckoff:

Now my Federal loans, we're not gonna talk about those right now.

How do you guys make such massive payments? I'm only managing to overpay by a couple hundred every month, but I also live in a really high COL area. I can't imagine how you send five thousand out the door in one month x_x