Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Orange_Lazarus posted:

I really wish there was a thread on this forum for people interested in life hacks/frugal living. I keep suspecting that there has to be some way I can save more money but the truth is I'm probably just scraping underneath the couch for loose change by now.

I would also be interested in a thread like this

I paid off a credit card and have <$2k on the other one (charged my tuition + books this semester because I'm not getting anymore financial aid, otherwise the balance wouldn't be so high).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

On Terra Firma posted:

So my fist major run of fliers is almost done, with just around 2k more to pass out tomorrow. I also have another approved job for the following week for an additional 3k fliers to do around Fairfax VA.

Total fliers for March will be 38400. 38400 x .75 = $28800.

I'm going to be paying roughly 9k out just for the people that helped deliver them but considering I started this business out of nothing in December and am going to have a net profit of around $19800 after quitting my lovely cell phone sales position in December, I'd say that I'm doing pretty loving good. :wow:

That's really incredible. Be sure you stay on the up and up w/r/t taxes!