Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Paid off credit card #1 and should be able to pay off credit card #2 in full by the end of this month.
Have also put together a emergency account with $5500 for me and the girlfriend.

And going to start contributing the max to my 401k as of next pay period.

Feels good; still have a ways to go.

I still have a $20k student loan, and a car loan on top of those - but the revolving credit is #1 for me to knock out. Then I'm going to start throwing massive funds at the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Credit card #1 from 5800 to 900 balance with the remainder getting knocked out on Friday. (Normally paid off monthly; but engagement + vacation put a bigger dent in this)
Credit card #2 still carrying a 0 balance.
Line of credit balance 2900 to 1300 balance with a limit increase to 5000 (only bumped for credit score purposes)
$25k home equity loan 100% paid off.

Fiancee and myself fully moved to a joint checking account; over 10k in joint savings + $1800/mo going to savings via direct deposit. (Wiped out a chunk of savings to nix the above debts, oh well)
Fiancee was awarded a 20k bonus that is to be paid in September; will be going mostly to savings.

Credit score from 690 to 750 as of last check in.

Pretty pleased with where things stand.

Walked fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jul 8, 2013

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Sold our house for a hefty profit. Paid off 100% of our debt, doubled our emergency fund, and put the into money down on a nicer, bigger house with better schools, and a lower PITI payment.

:woop:

Thanks DC, fast appreciation, terrible schools!