Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Credit card debt free in 2009. My wife and I fully own our cars as of May 2011. Saved up an emergency fund to $16,000 in October 2011. Started out with $37,000 in student loan debt in March 2010, and now we're down to $15,250.

We have a baby coming in May and my hope continues to be that we'll find a way to pay off this student loan this year.

My fingers and toes continue to be crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Paid off my second of seven student loans yesterday. After ending my college career in 2008 with $37,000 in student debt plus a $12,000 car and a $2,000 CC bill, I am down to just $13,400 on my student loan and everything else is paid off.

I am fighting so hard to find a way to pay my entire college bill before the end of the year.