Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Got married in October of 2010 while living in So. California. Was trying to rebuild my carrier after being layed off in 09 from a 7 year job for which I had moved from Ca to Nebraska to Rhode island. The new job payed 50% of what I was previously making. Since being married:

Took a new job in TX and wife was able to transfer her job
Bought a house
Got my wife pregnant with Twins
Got a large pay raise

Now I am back on track and almost back up to my pre-layoff salary. In two months I will pay off my mortgage. In 3 months the twins will be born and we will become a one income family. It has been a crazy two years and will be an even crazier two years coming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Just paid off my mortgage and wanted to tell someone. Feels good.