Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

"I was going through a time period where I was looking up weird stories involving necrophilia..."

quote:

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons / First Edition / 1e
completely inexplicable poo poo
Your forgetting the fact that Dinosaurs are more common than Buffalo. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

"I was going through a time period where I was looking up weird stories involving necrophilia..."

Evil Mastermind posted:

Most of the pre-3e stuff is in the $5 to $10 range. And it's DriveThru so it's all the same site, login, and library.
Not only is it the same site,login, and library anything you bought in the past will reappear back in the library section once it goes back on sale.

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

PeterWeller posted:

My status as a FR apologist forces me to respond to and correct this. FR locations are as easy to sum up. Cormyr, for example, is the setting's one stable feudal monarchy. Waterdeep is fantasy New York run by a masked council. The Savage Frontier is a savage frontier. Etc.
Except your description of Waterdeep is pretty bad and is kind of ignoring the giant mad scientist laboratory which is a pretty important part of the city.

MadScientistWorking fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jul 10, 2014

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

obeyasia posted:

I think by "projects" he means government subsidized housing and or the "ghetto". Not so thinly veiled classist or racism.
Actually if I remember correctly it was an abandoned building that they were cleaning out and he pretty much equated the homeless in the building with D&D monsters.

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

ascendance posted:

We want a source, or a blog post.
Go look in the trouble tickets for RPG.net though I find it really amusing that you're skeptical given that its a pretty mild claim for the RPG industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

ascendance posted:

No, man, I just want to repost the original quote to another forum I'm on.
I apologize. Its really hard to find because RPG.net's search isn't functional at all.

• Locked thread