Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

drrockso20 posted:

It's based on BX instead but Adventurer Conqueror King System is pretty great, I'd also recommend Fantastic Heroes & Witchery cause it has a ton of stuff in it(among other things it had 666 spells included in it)

macris is a gamergate/maga chud subhuman, so i wouldn't recommend buying his poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

drrockso20 posted:

Guy might be a complete choad but the game is good enough that I'm willing to ignore that, honestly I try to ignore the politics surrounding people in this industry unless it seeps into their work directly(indeed I apply that to entertainment in general because it limits you too much otherwise)

you gotta set a boundary somewhere. peep the man's twitter sometime and see if you still feel comfortable recommending people give their money to him

Serf
May 5, 2011

HerraS posted:

and people wonder why america is just now trying to figure out if nazis are bad or not

have you ever considered that giving them money is okay because they happen to keep it on the down-low? surely financing their ability to keep spewing hateful nazi poo poo so long as it never enters their books is cool and good.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Xotl posted:

If it's not entering his books, how are you financing his ability to put it in them in the first place? Anyone can blather on twitter for free.

How is he spending his money to promote Nazism?

by continuing to draw good air into his nazi lungs, oxygenating his nazi blood and then passing that dirtied air over his nazi vocal cords to say nazi poo poo

Serf
May 5, 2011

"hey, give my nazi friend some money, surely that will make him less of a nazi"

Serf
May 5, 2011

i have made a helpful guide to alexander macris

Serf
May 5, 2011

zak s is a serial harasser come the gently caress on people

Serf
May 5, 2011

Sax Solo posted:

No, just tell him it's his wife's responsibility to pay her medical bills, and it would be better to let her die than continue to be a leech on society.

lmao both libertarians and nazis advocate for a dog-eat-dog society that kills people who won't or can't debase themselves to capital in order to survive. macris supports people and policies that will continue to hold a knife to his throat in order to maintain his wife's survival

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Serf
May 5, 2011

Megazver posted:

Ehhhhh. Making fun of art critics isn't exactly unique to ZakS or alt-right or whatever. He's an rear end in a top hat on the internet enough times that there's no need for this desperate reaching.

replace "rear end in a top hat" with "abusive harasser who riles up hate mobs to drive his enemies off the internet and then keep them hounding those targets for years afterwards" and yeah you're about right

Serf
May 5, 2011

A Strange Aeon posted:

Yeah, was that an example of how his assholeness gets into his products or what? Because without knowing industry stuff, it's an interesting encounter that works entirely at face value.

i don't think jack was giving that as a zak-specific example, and furthermore the content of his products is not the issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

DalaranJ posted:

Okay, here’s another fun D&D existential question for you. If the default setting has a bunch of high level wizards and knights, and the characters are essentially graduated dirt farmers, why are the characters the ones finding unplundered ancient treasure?

more than likely there was a recent apocalypse or at least a civilization decline that left behind a lot of poo poo to go and grab. high-level wizards and knights are probably too smart or busy to go poking around in every old tomb or crumbling castle for weird poo poo

• Locked thread