Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yay I like this thread!
Can anyone tell me what is with the sudden influx of ORANGE GRADS on every car shot?

I went to the ring and shot away here are a couple I think have some kind of merit:

I wish I'd have had a reflector for the lambo image but what can you do v :) v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

neckbeard posted:

Audi R8 Spyder?

It is indeed.

Here's a McLaren.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Nice man. I didn't realize you shot for canibeat?
Cristian said he'd like to work with me but everything I've found to feature so far he hasn't been into.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What a weird rear end small world haha.
Also I thought you were a typical AI goon but I guess not! Nice one!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bojanglesworth posted:

Right, haha! Do you have a link to your work that I can check out?

Currently putting my actual site together, but here's my 500px with a few things on: http://500px.com/AshBurrows

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I think it's cool man.
Always thought black bars was a real nice aesthetic.
You post is nice as always. Muted colours, fairly dark etc. Seems to be a thing not many people are into but I love it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This thread is dying a bit.
Have a cool link.
Anyone familiar with this dude, John Zhang?

http://1013mm.com/blog/2012/08/1013mm-portfolio-updated/

I dig his work and he seems like a super good guy.
Some of the tips and image builds are cool and interesting too.
Also can a mod change the thread tag?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

I know this is ages ago, but is there any chance of a bigger version of this for a desktop background? I love it.

Sure, what res would you like? Gimme an address and I'll E-mail it over :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Them cheap rear end yongnuos or whatever with some radio triggers + softbox do the trick for me. I use a 560 for TTL stuff too, but as remotes go they are a bit rich imho.

Also my rig is almost finished so I should be back to contributing shortly :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I went to Japspeed and shot their cars. I don't reckon much to this lighting cars with speedlights. I've only ever used them for fill light before. I need some soft boxes or something I think. Super messy but thought the thread needed a bump!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread