Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
One of the things that throws me about Marvel Heroic is the focus on (understandably enough) modern Marvel. I'm loosely familiar with Civil War and Annihilation (though I didn't really enjoy either that much) but gently caress if I know what's going on with most of the Marvel universe these days and my understanding of characters like Venom is firmly rooted in the 90s. Anti-Venom? What? Venom not being Eddie Brock? What?

I'm hoping someday there will be official or unofficial supplements to cover stuff from the era I actually read. Like X-Tinction Agenda, Age of Apocalypse, etc.

malkav11 fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Apr 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

I think, though I'm still really new to this system, that I would be in to try and help make some fan-created events and PDFs. It's such a gorgeous system, and it captures the feel of comic adventures and superheroics. A Secret Invasion, Age of Apocalypse, House of M, and even a Secret Wars event could be awesome. So why not make them ourselves?

I would love to see all of those. Also things like X-Tinction Agenda that were probably pretty terrible in hindsight but shaped the Marvel I grew up with.

• Locked thread