Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyJ
Oct 30, 2012
I love Annihilation so much. It's just wall-to-wall cool stuff.

If you're interested in it, though, I'm going to share the advice that Cam Banks said on his Twitter: invest in some d12's. You're probably going to need them.

On an only tangentially related note: I appreciate that breakdown of the CW books JDCorley, although you seem to have missed the 50 States Initiative book. I'm new to SA so I don't know if you can edit that in, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyJ
Oct 30, 2012
Yeah, one of the bigger shames of the line being cancelled is that Age of Apocalypse never got to be covered. I knew quite a few X-fans who were stoked for those books.

KirbyJ
Oct 30, 2012
Print copies are still allowed out as far as I know, as there's no real good way to pull them cost-effectively. Basically they just can't print any more and they immediately pulled all electronic versions. Stores can still sell through their stock.

• Locked thread