Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:
Is there anywhere I can find official datasheets for heros? The best I've found is this wiki which just constantly references pages of books I can't find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

potatocubed posted:

I know most of them were in the books, but those have been discontinued (boo). I can't think of anywhere where the official writeups might remain outside of :filez:.

Well dammit.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Lager posted:

What character are you looking for? There's a lot of fan-made datafiles and some of them are posted on online library sites that can be viewed (limited access) for free.

I have no idea, I just wanted to look at a bunch of official ones and see what caught my eye. One fan made thing I saw had a silver surfer with nothing but D12's everywhere and I thought that was a bit much and got curious as to what the official ones said, and then a bunch of fan ones don't have milestones.

Hoping to try and post a character for the x-men/mad men game so I wanted to look at a bunch of characters and see what looked fun.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I never knew this system existed until I stumbled on a PBP game while following the paradise lost thread from GBS. Goddamn I wish I had been gaming and gotten a book when this was a thing. It seems fairly awesome.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Thanks to awesome goons I am now drowning in data sheets. My mission is to make The Captain a Mutant and fit into the 60's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

neonchameleon posted:

The Captain? Nextwave's The Captain? (I've actually an official datasheet for him).

Yes, and so do I thanks to awesome goons.

• Locked thread