Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Has anyone seen any Eddie Brock datafiles? I've seen plenty of Mac Gargan and Flash Thompson hanging around, but none of the original Venom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Solomonic posted:

I haven't seen one, which is odd because most of the 'classic' characters have been statted up by the playerbase at this point. Then again, original Venom would probably just be Carnage in Breakout with different distinctions.

If you want, I can throw one together for you. Are you interested in original Venom or Anti-Venom?

Both would kick all kinds of rear end, but original Venom is my main priority.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Little Mac posted:

I think Brock Venom would be Gargan Venom without the Scorpion Powers. Add "Enhanced Strength" to the Symbiote. Change "Brutal Killer" to "Lethal Protector," "Unrelentingly Savage" to something about his reporting background. Maybe keep "Vengeful." Take away "Crime Expert." Solo 10, Buddy 8, Team 6, probably.

Then I think you're good?

I completely glossed over this earlier. This is perfect.

Solomonic posted:

Do exactly this for original Venom, that's perfect.

Here's a rough draft for Anti-Venom I threw together in about ten minutes:

And this kicks super-rear end. I'm absolutely using one of these next time I get to play Marvel.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Solomonic posted:

Glad we could help!

That Anti-Venom kicked all kinds of rear end. Used Alien Goo and a particularly good roll to take Sentry from completely untouched to taken-out in a single roll.

• Locked thread