Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
You know what I really miss about old Game Boys? This fucker right here:

No backlight on the Game Boy meant that you couldn't see anything unless you were sitting in a well-lit place. God help you if you were in the back seat of a car on a cloudy day.

In theory, wormlights acted as flashlights, illuminating your screen. In reality, they looked like this:

When the Game Boy Advanced came out with the bright LCD screen, it blew my mind. If you ever feel the need to play a game that's both under- and over-exposed, though, I recommend the wormlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I used to do that as a kid! I had no idea it had a name. I was very disappointed when I moved and found out that pull tabs were all but obsolete in the US. I still have the first half of a belt I was making. If I ever find those tabs again, I'll have to finish it for old time's sake.