Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Username: Chomp8645
Location: San Diego area, California (I live in the north county area)
Availability: All weekend long (including Friday night) unless I have specific plans
Do you have a group now? No. I have a few semi-interested friends but no regular group.
[b]Wants to play[:/b] Primarily interested in board games, but open to trying RPGs or miniatures.

I'm really just hoping to find a regular/semi-regular game group around here. I live in Oceanside but I don't mind traveling closer to San Diego or the southern part of Orange County for the day. I have some games of my own (see below) that I am more than willing to share or I'm happy to try new ones! I promise that I am neither gross nor an angry grognard who gets mad about games.

My first love and the game that got me into board gaming was Game of Thrones. I'm a huge fan of strategy boardgames that emphasize politics and warfare, but I enjoy other types as well. Besides Game of Thrones my game collection consists of Space Alert, Battleship Galaxies, X-Wing Miniatures, The Resistance, and Merchants and Marauders, and I like all of them (maybe not that hot on Merchants and Marauders). Obviously board games are my primary interest but that may just be because I've never actually played an RPG or a miniatures game besides X-Wing. I'm perfectly willing to try either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Reposting because the last one was really old and details have changed.

Username: Chomp8645

Contact: PM on forums, Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chomp8645, Gmail: alexgiardullo@gmail.com

Location: I personally am located in Oceanside, California. The group can usually meet either in this location or most parts of San Diego County or in southern Orange County. Possibly the Riverside area.

The Group: The group already exists, and we can usually muster 4-5 people about twice a month. We want more people because we're a little spread out and therefore can't meet as often as we like.

What we play: In short, we love board games. Kemet, Settlers of Catan, Resistance: Avalon, Space Alert, and X-wing miniatures (not a board game, I know) are crowd favorites. If we can gather more people interested in these types of games so that we can play more regularly that would be great. However, there is also a small core of us (currently three people, soon to be four with any luck) that wish to begin the adventure that is :siren: Twilight Imperium :siren:. We understand what the game involves are prepared to commit the time and effort. Unfortunately not all of our members are that hardcore or can spare the time, so if you have the gaming spirit and sheer fortitude required to start making epic space operas then send me a message! (Or if you just want to play the other games, that's cool too).