Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Context
Sep 11, 2006
User Name - Context
Contact Info - Forum PMs or sforzando87 at gmail
City/State/Country - Cary, NC (or anywhere in the triangle really)
Do you have a group now? Just me and my boyfriend (:gay:) but I'm a little more into this stuff than him so who knows
What are you willing to play? Literally any board game, but I got Space Alert recently and it's still unplayed due to lack of people. I got Mage Knight too and am completely loving it. Also it would be fun to build an Android: Netrunner deck and have someone to play it against. I have a healthy little collection of other games too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Context
Sep 11, 2006
Contact Info - PM's good
City/State/Country - Raleigh, NC
Do you have a group now? I have friends that enjoy games, but aren't interested in anything more complex than Viticulture (sans Tuscany).
What are you willing to play? Board games. Finding someone excited by Euros or longer games would be great. I have a number of them that never get to the table (Tuscany, Agricola, Mage Knight)