Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Wanderer
Contact Info - multimedia.superstar@gmail.com, or PM me on here
City/State/Country - Bellevue, WA

I played a lot of Mage: The Ascension in college and I'm jonesing a bit for it. If anyone in the area would be down for a few games, let me know. I haven't had a lot of luck with consistent tabletop groups since I've been in the area, although I played Shadowrun with goons for a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
User Name - Wanderer
Contact Info - I have DMs on here. You can also reach me via Discord at tvswanderer.
City/State/Country - Bellevue, Washington, USA
Do you have a group now? I do.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? -- Hey, goons. I've got a game I'm running on Thursday nights via Discord voice chat at 7 PST/10 EST. It's D&D 5e so I can learn the system, in a relatively low-stakes campaign setting of my own. The characters are currently 4th-level. I've got room for 2 new players.

Games usually run a couple of hours, and go no later than 10 PM PST; ideally they stop earlier than that.