Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Contact Info: PMing me on the forums works. If you don't have that, then my email is jonthe2nd at gmail. I check both about once a day.

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado. Where we play varies, usually either the far north in or more south-central.

Group: We currently have a group consisting of a DM (who may be any of three people) plus the four players, so typically five. Players range from people who like interesting ideas that are almost always doomed to fail (that'd be me), guys who powergame, guys who try to powergame but fail at it, and guys who couldn't give a poo poo about the rules so long as they get to roleplay.

Willing to Play: The group has two unemployed dudes, so we/they are really hesitant to do anything that requires them spending money. That said, the group feels most comfortable with Pathfinder/3.5 and Star Wars, and we're edging into Shadowrun. Currently, I'm DMing the Skulls and Shackles Pathfinder adventure path, someone else is wrapping up Curse of the Crimson Throne, and we've got a guy doing the most batshit insane Shadowrun game ever -- we take turns, someone usually running one game for about 5-6 weeks that way there's always something kind of fresh and people don't get bored. I also occasionally DM Star Wars, and have been looking to do such again eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Contact Info: PMing me on the forums works. If you don't have that, then my email is jonthe2nd at gmail. I check both about once a day.

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado. We typically play on Wednesday nights, from about 6-11/12, on the north end of town.

Group: We currently have a group consisting of a DM (who may be any of three people) plus the four players, so typically five. Players range from people who like interesting ideas that are almost always doomed to fail (that'd be me), guys who powergame, guys who try to powergame but fail at it, and guys who couldn't give a poo poo about the rules so long as they get to roleplay.

Willing to Play: Currently I'm running an Iron Kingdoms game that the group seems to really enjoy. They're playing as the 7th Regiment of Llaelese Mercenary Irregulars, or basically the French Foreign Legion set in a world of steampunk robots and huge monsters. In a few weeks, we're going to run some Savage Worlds, specifically the Day After Ragnarok setting, and likely follow that up with a month or two of Shadowrun 4th Edition (possibly trying 5th edition if it's out by then). Also, the group has mentioned that they want me running Star Wars again, so I might go back to that.

Basically, we tend to play one game for 6-8 weeks, then switch, so that the game always seems kind of fresh and interesting and no one ever gets bored. Gives the GMs a shot to rotate to player status for a bit and play, too.f

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
User Name - Swags (why do we put this? It's directly to the left.)
Contact Info - PM me.
City/State/Country - Renton, Washington. Very close to Seattle.
Do you have a group now? - I've been trying to set one up, but people on Meetup are flighty in actually getting things done. So no.
What are you willing to play? - I'm looking for an RPG group. I don't really care which RPG we're playing. I just want to play. It'd be best if you had two spots, too, since my girlfriend would also like to play.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Contact Info - PM me.
City/State/Country - Kirkland, Washington. Very close to Seattle.
Do you have a group now? - I've been trying to set one up, but people on Meetup are flighty in actually getting things done. So no.
What are you willing to play? - I'm looking for an RPG group. I don't really care which RPG we're playing. I just want to play. I've played/GMed Shadowrun, IKRPG, Star Wars, D&d, Pathfinder, HERO, and a bunch of others.

Also please note: I'm pretty loving allergic to cats/bird/ferrets, so I can't play at a place that has those. Additionally, I completely totaled my car about a month after moving here, so I have no transportation except the bus line at the moment. It'd be awesome if you had a bus route somewhere nearby.