Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

korofrog
Dec 15, 2006
smell my face!!!
User Name - korofrog
Contact Info - PM me
City/State/Country - Washington, DC Metro Area
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - Just about anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korofrog
Dec 15, 2006
smell my face!!!

DeceasedHorse posted:

Mr. Spaced dog, I do not have PMs nor do I know of a net runner group in Maryland, but I'm looking to find a group in the area as well-my email is up thread.

User Name - korofrog
Contact Info - email korofrog at gmail please put a note in the subject line that you're a goon so I know you're not spam
City/State/Country - College Park, MD. I usually game out at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie on Tuesdays (Dice masters) and occasionally at Cardboard Gaming in Odenton on Saturdays
Do you have a group now? - Yes mostly of my friends but looking to maybe get another group going
What are you willing to play? Just about anything except Magic. I have a lot of Netrunner cards that are sitting around doing nothing as I'm too lazy to build decks but would play it with other goons.