Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Username: Verisimilidude
Contact Info: PM me
City/State/Country: New York, NY (Manhattan on 28th and 5th)
Do you have a group now?: Yes. I have 3 players who show up consistently, and an extra player who shows up from time to time.
Availability: Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm. Sometimes we go a little bit later or cut out a little bit earlier. We don't stay later than 10pm because we all work the next day.

We are currently playing a homebrew-ish D&D campaign set in the Forgotten Realms. Looking for players who just want to relax and have a good time. Atmosphere for the game is mostly silly.

New players are welcome as most of my players are new to the game. We have everything you'll need, so if you're available, interested, and willing/able to come at least 2-3 times a month consistently, send me a PM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Hey everyone, looking to join a game as a player. I've been DMing almost non-stop for the past few years and would like a chance to play under an experienced DM to hopefully learn a couple things and have some fun. I can be contacted via PM, or via email at jmartinez729 at gmail.

Timezone: US Eastern (I'm in NYC)

Availability: I work 9 - 5 and typically have a game on Wednesdays. Weekends may be difficult, but most weekday evenings besides Wednesday I am available.

Do I have a group: Yes, but I am looking to join something as a player. Currently my D&D group has 6 players and that's already a lot, so I'm not accepting new players until someone decides to quit.

What are you willing to play: D&D, WHFRP, basically anything though I do have a preference for D&D since that's my system of choice to DM.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Contact Info: John Miles #2062 on Discord
City/State: Northern New Jersey

Do you have a group now? No.

What are you willing to play? Old-school D&D/fantasy games, maybe some sci-fi. Looking to broaden my horizon with old-school esque ttrpgs.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Contact Info: PM, Discord John Miles#2062
Do you have a group now? Running another game but we're full.

What are you willing to play? Anything not 5e.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

I'm looking for players for an old-school D&D campaign. We'll be using Old-School Essentials (basically 1e D&D), which is surprisingly easier and faster to play than modern D&D.

The group will meet bi-weekly, preferably weeknights (any day except Wednesday) between 6:30PM and 9:30PM, though specific time is flexible.

You can feel free to check out the campaign abstract here for details on what kind of game it will be, what classes are available, the story, etc. If you're interested, feel free to PM me here or on Discord @ buttcheeksio#2062.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

User Name: Verisimilidude
Contact Info - message me on Discord buttcheeksio#2062
City/State/Country - NJ/NYC (EST)
Do You Have A Group Now? Yes, and I'm looking for players!

Hey everyone, I am looking for players for my bi-weekly D&D 4e game on Fridays from 7PM - 10PM EST. My group has recently finished Keep on the Shadowfell, the first in the Orcus series of modules for 4e. We are currently level 4. We play on Foundry and via voice chat over Discord. The tone of the game is relatively lighthearted; I would say medium roleplaying, medium-high combat, high exploration and investigation.

I am looking for two players to join us, giving us a 5 player group. New players are welcome! Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

User Name - Verisimilidude
Contact Info - PM/Discord(buttcheeksio)
Location - North Jersey/NYC
Do you have a group now? Yes, I have a weekly group that I manage as the DM going on 5 years now.
What are you willing to play? Fantasy TTRPGs

Looking for a group with an experienced DM taking on new players. Also looking to potentially audit a game run by an experienced DM.