Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

User Name - Bigred0427
Contact Info - Either PM me or email me at ccmac0427@comcast.met
City/State/Country - Hamden, CT, USA
Do you have a group now- Nope
What are you willing to play- Mostly familiar with New World of Darkness and DnD 3.5. I am willing to learn other RPG games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Hey everyone. A RP game of sorts I was doing on Discord/Youtube has hit a wall because the GM's family/COVID related issues. So I'm looking for a new game of any kind.

I'm looking for more character and story heavy rather than rules and combat. Something that allows me to make a character I can really sink my teeth into. I know DnD 5th edition but I am willing to learn any other system you guys wanna do. Im open to any system/genre/setting. All I want is a commitment that everyone is going to stick with it. I can't go through with the heartbreak of having to sideline another character again.

Just PM me here if you wanna talk.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Nov 28, 2020