Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kenhito
May 7, 2007
User Name - Kenhito
Contact Info - Forum PM as well as my username at gmail. I also use G+.
City/State/Country - Nashville, TN, USA
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Yes - 2 LARP groups with between 5 and 12 players (details below)and we're looking for as many players as we can grab.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? We currently have two WoD/MET LARPs running - Vampire: The Requiem and a nWoD conversion of Werewolf: The Apocalypse. The Werewolf game is the smaller of the two and basically we're taking the fluff from Apocalypse and added nWoD mechanics to it. The ST for the Werewolf game is currently converting the cWoD gifts and such over to nWoD mechanics and we use cards to resolve checks as opposed to RPS. Requiem is pretty much Requiem. We also have a board game night on Wednesday nights at the same location we have the LARPs.

Websites for the games: Music City Frenzy for Werewolf and Nashville Unveiled for Vampire and the email address for the ST staff for the games are listed.

More Details: Games are on alternating Saturdays and the schedules are posted on the sites. Our games are not part of Mind's Eye Society, One World By Night, The Garou Nation or any other org so if you have an org character you want to bring over you'll need to work with the STs to get them brought in and you won't get any MES transferable XP or other perks. Both games have a strong core group of players and are stable - the Werewolf game is nearly 2 years old and Vampire is about to hit its first anniversary. At this point we are looking to ramp up the numbers for both games. I'm a founding member of both games so if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU