Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums
Username: Numlock
Contact Info:numlock DOT martianhq AT gmail.com Put something about Houston Gaming in the subject line or I might think its spam and ignore it.
Group: None.
Play: Battletech, Descent Journeys in the Dark, Various wargames and board games. Willing to try any RPG.

I really, seriously, would like to get a Battletech and/or Descent group going. Those games (and similar) really hit the sweet spot for the type of Game I like to play. Or at least I think they do because I've had a hell of a time finding anybody else to play with.

The one battletech group I know of in Houston didn't seem that friendly to both outsiders and new players, and most of the board gamer I know are only interested in Worker placement/ Euro games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU