Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
As someone who has been consistently running games for what feels like forever, I’d love to take a turn at playing one for a change!

Games I used to play: L5R, Shadowrun, D&D 3.5, Vampire the Masquerade, Changeling the Lost
Games I’m willing to try: Just about anything so long as there’s an RP aspect. Serious, silly, fantasy, sci-fi, whatever. I’m in it to have fun. Big fan of either tactical/logistical games or over-the-top ones
Preferred Schedule: Weekly or semi-monthly would be best, I’m flexible with days/times otherwise (Pacific Timezone)

Happy to use Discord, roll20, IRC, Slack, Zulip, carrier pigeons, whatever

Let’s play a game—PM me!

FreshFeesh fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Jul 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Looking for a game of Shadowrun

I've been playing in and running RPGs almost constantly for 30 years and I'd love to dive back into SR as a player, if someone has a game open or starting. I'm happy to do PbP, Discord, whatever VTT, carrier pigeons, however else so long as we're having a good time. Whether we're talking mirror shades or pink mowhawk, I'm down for a good story.

Available most Weeknights (PST) and during the day on weekends. Hit me up via PM here on the forums