Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I may have posted before, but my gaming situation kind of sucks right now so I'm looking again.

User Name - Its over on the left why am I putting this here it's Gilok I guess
Contact Info - PM, jbelton on the gmail
City/State/Country - Chapel Hill, NC
Do you have a group now - Sort of
What are you willing to play - I'm a big White Wolf fan, I also dig Unknown Armies, Shadowrun, Eclipse Phase, and pretty much anything else. I'm cool with board games too but I'd really prefer an RPG group.

So my deal is that my primary gaming group kind of fell apart because people moved away or had kids or whatever. I have another group, but they're in Wendell and I don't want to drive there anymore. I'd really like to find something in or near Chapel Hill, but even Raleigh would be better than what I'm dealing with now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

User Name - Enola Gay-For-Pay
Contact Info - PM or email jbelton@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Durham, NC
Do you have a group now? - No, but I've got a few interested people.
What are you willing to play? - I'm not especially picky, but probably not D&D or Pathfinder. I tend to like urban fantasy games like Unknown Armies and Chronicles/World of Darkness, and I'm interested in trying new games and systems. I used to have a group of real RPG enthusiasts and we would tinker with systems and play new games every few months, and I'd like to get something like that going again, but mostly I just want to get some regular gaming going.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

User Name - Cool Dad
Contact - PM me
Country - USA, Durham NC
Do you have a group now? - yes!
What are you willing to play? - my group is mostly me and two other people. We're all experienced RPG nerds who are looking to try out games that have a strong narrative focus. We all have a background with world of darkness stuff. I'm personally a big fan of Unknown Armies, Chronicles of Darkness stuff, PbtA, but we're pretty open to try whatever someone cares to pitch.

We want one or two more people who are into the same stuff. We usually meet on Wednesdays in person in Durham, although we're pretty flexible. We're all vaxxed as hell and you should be too. We don't usually mask while we're playing but we're not against it.