Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
User name: MJP
Contact info: forum PM
City/state/country: near Newark, NJ (willing to drive to northern/central NJ within reason)
Do you have a group now: yes, but I'm going independent on this one for the moment
Willing to play: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO D&D OR PATHFINDER. I'm not a fan of swords and sorcery. Been playing 5e by default since it's all my local group really wants to do. Hit me with some of those modern, cyberpunk, or near-future settings. Urban fantasy is cool. I'd love to try the GI Joe RPG or anything d20-based; got lots of dice to flex and roll. Not a fan of miniatures or wargaming; did my time in X-wing and Armada. I love a good theatrical, character-driven campaign. Doesn't have to be combat-heavy but combat is always fun. I like Fate, Spirit of '77, and I played a ton of Old World of Darkness back in the day. I'd do a WoD thing but only if it's not full of pretentious goth jerks - regular goth jerks are fine, just please God don't put me in a party full of Torries and Ventrue again.

I'd do Star Wars or Star Trek, or I'd love to try a mud-and-lasers thing if it's not all wargamey.

Weeknights are best after 6:30-7ish. I'm vaxxed and boosted and would like to play in-person if I can; cafes or bars or diners are fine. If we go to people's houses I'll bring food.

All I ask is if there's a couple or polycule gaming in the group, please don't break up and end the campaign, let others play your characters if need be. LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION, BRIAN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU