Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Username: Ryoshi
Contact Info:PM me
Group: None, might have a few friends interested
Play: D&D (willing to try any ed, but have a metric buttload of 4E books that need some love), nWoD (Hunter or Mage ideally), holy poo poo there's a Dresden Files RPG?, board games, heck I could probably even try to whip up a 40K army again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Updating mine:
User Name - Ryoshi
Contact Info - PMs
City/State/Country - St Paul area (Savage at the moment) MN, U.S.
Do you have a group now ? Not really
What are you willing to play ? Board games, card games, RPGs, war games....basically anything. I have a ton of games that don't get enough play time (currently a fair amount are in storage) and I'd love to find someone experienced with Infinity and Warmahordes to show me the ropes so I don't get rules wrong and pick up bad habits. I also love Malifaux even though I am astoundingly bad at it.
Availability: nights & weekends

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Updating mine:
User Name - Ryoshi
Contact Info - PMs
City/State/Country - Eagan MN
Do you have a group now ? Yeah, a 5E game I DM
What are you willing to play ? Board games, card games, RPGs, war games....basically anything. I have a ton of games that don't get enough play time (a lot of which have been finally pulled from storage) and I'd love to find someone experienced with Infinity and Warmahordes to show me the ropes so I don't get rules wrong and pick up bad habits. I also love Malifaux even though I am astoundingly bad at it. I also dig Euchre if I'm feeling old.
Availability: nights & weekends