Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

User Name - Humbug Scoolbus
Contact Info - PM for info
City/State/Country - Berkeley CA/East Bay
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Yes and it's mainly Bay Area Gooooons. But we are always looking for players.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? I'm currently running Shadowrun 3e but mllaneza is making noises about running FATE.

User Name - aldantefax
Contact Info - usual methods, btcostales, g male, etc.
City/State/Country - Alameda, CA / SF East Bay
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Currently Humbug Scoolbus, myself, and a few other people. If everybody shows up, we have 6 people total, it may go up over time.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Mostly tired of d20-type stuff, but Iron Kingdoms, Dungeon World, and other fantastic games are right around the corner! I also happen to have like 3 books of Legend of the Wulin, just sayin'.

Labor Day weekend I will actually be cleaning out my garage and turning it into entertainment/living space for nerds, a veritable GAMING FORTRESS. It will be able to hold a lot of neckbeards! If you want to hang out and drink tea that is cool too I guess since I have a lot of it.

edit: We currently play on Saturdays from 12 - 5pm if we have 3 or more players, Humbug is running Shadowrun 3, we are pretty flexible with other stuff.

aldantefax fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
User Name - aldantefax
Contact Info - IRC on any of the main channels, PM here, Discord (fax#9863)
City/State/Country - Austin, TX
Do you have a group now? - Nothing local.
What are you willing to play? - I'd like to get back into playing games with real human beings on the weekends (Fri/Sat), so I'm open to pretty much anything. Sundays during the daytime is also fine, but can't go too late due to work.

aldantefax fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 22, 2017

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Username: aldantefax
Contact Info: PM, gmail btcostales, or GameFor under aldantefax as well
City / State: Austin, TX (South Austin)
Do you have a group now?: Not a regular one
What are you willing to play?: I'd like to get a regular group going on weekends. I'm trying to get a variety of folks to do monthly boardgames on a Sunday, and May 20th we probably are going to do that, even if it is just me and one other guy eating many pizzas and drinking beers at a place next to my apartment.

I'm down for RPGs, boardgames, minis games (if you have the patience and time to wait while I fumble through the rules), maybe not so much on CCG/LCGs, though I do have a full core set of the FFG L5R LCG sleeved up and ready to roll.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hello! I am looking for live games online while stuck in isolation. I can be found on Discord as fax (nine eight six three), synIRC as fax, or via PMs here.

Timezone: US Central (GMT -0500), I am in Austin, Texas! I do work from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM though, so I guess I live a west coast life.

Availability: Slim at the moment, which is probably why it's a bit difficult to find time to play. I currently run five games a week online and work a full time job from home, but I have Sunday afternoons free after 4:00 PM, and every other Saturday free until 7:00 PM.

Do I have a group: Technically, yes, each of the five games are almost fully unique in terms of head count, but they are not accepting new players at this time. Nobody is experienced or willing enough to run games at the moment, but eventually there will be enough time where people may want to do so.

What are you willing to play: Oh, just about anything, really. The majority of what I run and design for right now falls to 80% D&D 5e, 20% Lancer RPG, but I'm willing to give anything a shake. If there is sufficient demand I can also run a sixth weekly game in one of the available time slots, but I'd rather play for the time being just to balance out my activity time.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
I am starting up an Old School Essentials group in Austin that meets on demand on the weekends. We are welcoming all players of all experience levels and commitments and have a public spot to play at. Send me a DM or find me on Discord as fax 9863 if you’re interested in all that!