Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownClown
Dec 7, 2007

Will rap for smash leaks
User Name - BrownClown
Contact Info - PM or vwselva at gmail
Location - Somerville MA, but really Metro Boston area
Do you have a group now? Not really, but I do play a few board games with close friends on occasion. I've built up a small collection of board games as a result/
What are you willing to play? Anything. I've got a good set of stuff for X-Wing TMG. I really would like to get in to some pen & paper stuff, but haven't played before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownClown
Dec 7, 2007

Will rap for smash leaks
User Name: BrownClown
Contact Info: PM me.
City/State/Country: Paris, France (a long shot, I know)
Do you have a group now: Nope, moved to Paris recently, and getting settled
What are you willing to play: I'd like to play in-person. I have experience with D&D and enjoy board games so I'm fairly open. I also wouldn't mind trying other role playing games