Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Contact Info: PM or Skype. My Skype name is sirphoebos
Do you have a group now: No, but I know a few friends who may be interested.
What are you willing to play: I am willing to try anything (within reason, of course). Systems that I have experience with are the WH40K RPGs, D&D 3.5/4, and L5R. I have an old L5R campaign/adventure box set that I've converted to the current edition which I'm eager to GM.

One caveat: I'm going to begin studying for my fourth CPA test in a month, which will limit my availability to role-play. I should be finished with it by Christmas, so if you don't mind doing the pre-planning bits or doing a short campaign first, I could do that in the mean time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Contact Info: PM or emcnaughton at gmail.com
City/State/Country: Chicago, IL
Do you have a group now?: Nope
What are you willing to play: I'm up for trying anything. In terms of books, I have D&D 4E, L5R, Rogue Trader and Deathwatch.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Username: Sir Phoebos
Contact Info: PM or emcnaughton @ gmail.com
Do you have a group now? I'm in a monthly board game group, but would like to be RPing more frequently.
What are you willing to play? Anything. I have books for D&D (4th and 5th), various WH40k rpgs, L5R, and Paranoia.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name - SirPhoebos
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Chicago (north side), IL
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - I am specifically looking for a group that can help me test a Paranoia game that I want to run at GenCon. I honestly just need one evening to host a standalone game. If you'd like, I can meet regularly with you guys afterwards.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name: SirPhoebos
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Chicago, Illinois
Do you have a group now?: No
What are you willing to play: Anything.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Barudak posted:

User Name: Barudak
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Chicago, Illinois
Do you have a group now?: No
What are you willing to play: Anything.

Update: Barudak and I met up and we're going to get a group together.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name - SirPhoebos
Contact Info - PM or emcnaughton@gmail.com
City/State - Chicago IL
Do you have a group now? A small one, but one of us might be leaving so we're looking for more. Also there was a goon boardgame group on Facebook that I've fallen out of touch with but want to get back in touch with.
What are you playing/willing to play? Anything really.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name - SirPhoebos
Contact Info - PM or Discord SirPhoebos#8061
City/State - Chicago, IL
Do you have a group now? - no
What are you willing to play? Anything, within reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm open to anything in CST. PM me or hit me on discord (SirPhoebos#8061)