Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
User Name - P.d0t

Contact Info - email: ninethreefive@hotmail.com (put SA TG or something similar in the subject line)

City/State/Country - Calgary (CGY, #YYC), Alberta (AB), Canada (CA)

Do you have a group now? - If you are looking for a group in Calgary, then yes, so feel free to hit me up and I will see about getting you into one of them. Currently am in a group that runs GURPS and PF, another that does 3.5 D&D, and a third that does 4e plus potentially any horrible poo poo you could imagine (Hackmaster, Rolemaster, Aces & Eights, Shadowrun, WoD, etc.) Email me for more details
EDIT: I have a pretty awesome 4e D&D group running now, but I am looking for additional players and venues in the north end of town; we have a couple guys from Airdrie, so I would like to reduce travel time for them, and split the campaign into 2 parties based on RL geography.

What are you willing to play? 4e D&D.
Would also be up for trying 13th Age, Sacred BBQ, Dungeon World, Gamma World, WHFRP but have no materials or experience with 'em.
I also own a shitload of Axis & Allies games, some of which I haven't even played.

P.d0t fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
^^^ me too!

P.d0t posted:

User Name - P.d0t

Contact Info - email: ninethreefive@hotmail.com (put SA TG or something similar in the subject line)

City/State/Country - Calgary (CGY, #YYC), Alberta (AB), Canada (CA)

Do you have a group now? - If you are looking for a group in Calgary, then yes, so feel free to hit me up and I will see about getting you into one of them. Currently am in a group that runs GURPS and PF, another that does 3.5 D&D, and a third that does 4e plus potentially any horrible poo poo you could imagine (Hackmaster, Rolemaster, Aces & Eights, Shadowrun, WoD, etc.) Email me for more details
EDIT: I have a pretty awesome 4e D&D group running now, but I am looking for additional players and venues in the north end of town; we have a couple guys from Airdrie, so I would like to reduce travel time for them, and split the campaign into 2 parties based on RL geography.

What are you willing to play? 4e D&D.
Would also be up for trying 13th Age, Sacred BBQ, Dungeon World, Gamma World, WHFRP but have no materials or experience with 'em.
I also own a shitload of Axis & Allies games, some of which I haven't even played.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

The Black Stones posted:

Lethbridge, Alberta.

So close, and yet so far. I'm in the fairly-far south of Calgary.
I have players from Airdrie right down to Okotoks, though.

e: VVVVV I am walking distance from an LRT stop :v: I'm running 4e D&D right now but my players also do/have done 3.5 and PF, if any of those are of interest.

P.d0t fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 20, 2013

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

angry muppet posted:

SE Calgary here. I just picked up the basic PF books and have been looking to join a group that is okay with an inexperienced player.

My email is on the first page of this thread; if you want you can shoot me a message and I'll keep you posted if/when we start up a PF game once the current campaign finishes.
And I found this kijiji ad which might interest you.

Demon_Corsair posted:

I'm also in Calgary. Inner city though.

You also can email me.
btw my email address is not a puzzle, it is actually spelled out in words, like it is posted.

P.d0t fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 20, 2013

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
Probably a long shot, but are there any TG goons in/around Drumheller, Alberta, Canada?

I'm running 4e in Calgary, and I just found a really enthusiastic newbie, but the travel was too far for them to join us on a regular basis, so I'm hoping to find some people for them to play with closer to home.

Also, if any Calgary goons need a group, email me: ninethreefive@hotmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
User Name - P.d0t
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Calgary, AB, Canada :canada:
Do you have a group now? - Basically, no
What are you willing to play? I'd like to play some 4e D&D, but I'll also settle for 5e. If you have a group looking for a DM for 4e, I can also swing those duties. Preferably in the south end of town.