Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

User Name - Monochrome
Contact Info - PM is best.
City/State/Country - Boston, MA
Do you have a group now? I don't! I know some people that play but it's hardly regular or local.
What are you willing to play? I've played a lot of Shadowrun and 7th Sea and heartily enjoy both. I'd be up for 4E or Star Wars Saga, but I'm willing to give most anything a try with a preference for modern or sci-fi settings over kitchen sink fantasy. I'm not really interested in Pathfinder. I also have a decent board game selection including Seven Wonders, Galaxy Trucker, Space Alert, and Dungeon Lords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

User Name - Sailor Video Games
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Rhode Island, US
Do you have a group now? I'm in a weekly fully remote group, but it would be nice to have local friends too.
What are you playing? 5e, Dungeon World. I've played Shadowrun 2e and 3e, Mazes, D&D 2nd-3.5, and various FitD derivatives. I like to try new things!

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 22, 2022