Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.
Don't know if there's any Canadians here, but I'll give it a shot.

Contact Info: IM accounts in my profile. Yeah, no Platinum, sorry.
Group: Technically I've already got one, and we might technically need a new player soon, but honestly I want an entirely new group. Not that the guys I'm with are bad, and I'll stick with them, but I just want some variety and potentially people who actually understand game design and won't make awful puns every 10 seconds.
Play: Anything that isn't D&D. Because I very rarely have, and I desperately crave new experiences and new designs to rip stuff from. Board games or RPGs, doesn't matter. (D&D's actually still okay, 4th's my preference, but I'd like to play in a game with a good DM which isn't so hack-and-slashy for once.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU