Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

This club is borin' the crap outta me!
Contact Info: changeroftheways at gmail
City/State/Country: San Diego, California, USA
Do I Have A Group Now? Yes, but meetings are irregular. Looking for another one.
What Am I Willing To Play? DnD4E/Pathfinder are the ones I'm most familiar with, but I'm willing to learn anything. I've got an interest in the 40k RPGs out there as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

UberChair posted:

Contact Info: changeroftheways at gmail
City/State/Country: San Diego, California, USA
Do I Have A Group Now? Yes, but meetings are irregular. Looking for another one.
What Am I Willing To Play? DnD4E/Pathfinder are the ones I'm most familiar with, but I'm willing to learn anything. I've got an interest in the 40k RPGs out there as well.

Re-upping this. Had a goon contact me for a SR4E group, had a blast but time constraints and distance/gas cost led to me ultimately having to drop (mainly distance/gas).

Just figured I'd try again now that classes are slightly less insane and hope for someone closer. For reference, I live in Rancho Penasquitos, near Poway.

I'll also mention that I've been looking at 13th Age for a while and I find interesting so add that to the list of systems.

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

User Name: Uberchair

Contact Info: PM or vcthrowaway14 at gmail

City/State/Country: Ventura, CA, USA

Do you have a group now: Nah.

What are you willing to play: Anything I can get my hands on, but I'm most familiar with SR4, 13th Age, and DnD4E. Pathfinder too, I guess! I'm also interested in Dungeon World and variants, 40K RPGs, and WoD.

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

Contact Info - Add me on Discord (Uberchair#2244) or PM me here.
City/State/Country - San Diego, California
Do you have a group now? Attempting to start one with friends but it's going rather glacially.
What are you willing to play? D&D 3.x/Pathfinder/4E/TE, 13th Age, anything 40K.

Haven't played in a bit, would like to start up again. I only truly "know" 13th Age, anything else would take some learning or re-acclimating to. Available Mon-Thurs evenings starting around 5, and weekends sporadically. Always down for games over the net.