Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
See post on page 12

Hardcordion fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
User Name - Christo
Contact Info - PM or ChrisGallant62 at the google mail
City/State/Country - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?- No group but I'm open to GMing!
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - Only really have experience with D&D 4e (and Gamma World), willing to learn just about anything. Not much interested in wargames.

Hardcordion fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 14, 2014

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
I've moved to a new town so I might as well see who's around.

User Name - Hardcordion
Contact Info - PM or @Hardcordion#8275 on Discord
City/State/Country - Kelowna, BC
Do you have a group now? - Not an IRL one
What are you willing to play? - I'm most familiar with DnD 4e, 5e and a handful of indies but I'm willing to learn most games.