Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
User Name: koreban
Contact Info - PM here or koreban.regime@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Portland (Gresham), Oregon
Do You Have A Group Now? - I DM for a group that meets about once a month on a Saturday. Looking to try playing instead of DMing.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - I'd like to get a regular D&D5e game. I also have Pathfinder books and I'd be interested in learning the system.

I played exactly 2 sessions of D&D before I began DMing for my infrequent play group. Virtually all of my TTRPG experience is from the DM side of the screen. I'd like to get some experience from the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
5 year update.

User Name: koreban
Contact Info - PM here or koreban.regime@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Salem/Keizer, Oregon
Do You Have A Group Now? -No.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - I'd like to get a regular D&D5e game. I also have books for Pathfinder, PF2E, 13th Age and I'd be interested in learning other systems.

I also have models for Warhammer 40k, Age of Sigmar, Dropzone Commander, WarmaHordes, SW:Legion, Battletech, and am willing to look at other games.

I’m also interested in collab groups for game/campaign development, or group miniature painting sessions.