Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
User Name: DeathSandwich

Location: Hutchinson KS (Can travel to Wichita or Salina or anywhere in between )

Do you have a group now: No, I'm looking to start a new group or join an existing one.

What I'm willing to play: WoD (I just got M:tA and really want to try it), Paranoia, WH40k RPs (Dark heresy, Rogue trader ect). I would like to try WH40k but I don't have an army built so would have to use a loaner army, this area seems kind of dead on anyone playing 40k. I would rather avoid D&D as I want to something different than what I've only ever been able to play with local dudes.

I work a pretty constant 8-5 mon-fri job. If the game is local in town I can play any night of the week. If I'm traveling to Salina or Wichita to play, I'd rather keep it to Friday, Saturday, or Sundays to get the most of my play time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU