Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Contact Info - PM, or rbastarblade at gmail
City/State/Country - Alexandria/Arlington, Virgina, USA (My job is transferring me up to the DC region in a few weeks, I'll be working around the king street metro so I plan on living on the blue/orange line or thereabout)
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? - Nope!
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Dungeons and Dragons or similar. I've only ever played Exalted and Savage Worlds online, but I think I'd like something a little more standard to start off with for live play. I wouldn't say no to board games either, but nothing involving collectables like Warhammer, I'm not interesting in building up something like that.

Though again, I won't be able to do so until I get up there in a few weeks and get a bit settled, but I'd love to start meeting people when I do get up there. I'll edit this post then, but if you want to message me and start to get in touch feel free.

e: I'm currently down in Lebanon, VA, 30 minutes away from Bristol if anyone is interested around there.

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Just to note, I've moved down to Fair Lakes, Virginia (right next to Fairfax) if anyone in the area is interested in doing something. I have plat so just give me a PM.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

My group kind of broke up again because of real life commitments, so I'm looking around again for someone running a DnD campaign (or similar, I'm also ok with Pathfinder or 13th age, since I've never really done that and would like to try! I want to keep things light though.

User Name - Starblade
Contact Info - PM me!