Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Contact Info: PMs or username at Hotmail.
City/State/Country: Reno, NV
Do you have a group now?: Nope, not currently. Had a game group last year but they could only get together on Sundays and when football season hit I dropped out of the group. The group lost interest after that and now there is no group. I feel bad, but I love football!
What are you willing to play: Anything. I'm really jonesing for a good sci-fi game of some type in particular though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

User Name - deathbagel
Contact - PMs here, email at andyooa@hotmail.com, discord as Deathbagel#7294
Country - USA, Reno Nevada, Pacific Time Zone
Availability - I work Mon-Fri 8 am to 6 pm and can play any time outside of those hours
Do you have a group now? No
What are you willing to play? I am looking for a fun hexcrawl/exploration/sandbox/open world type game in any setting. I started back in 1st ed D&D and have played every edition of that since, I've also played numerous other games/systems including but not limited to: Palladium Fantasy/RIFTS/BTS/Robotech/TMNT/Etc., GURPS, Vampire the Masquerade, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder 1e, Mutants and Masterminds, Cyberpunk 2020, Burning Wheel, Warhammer Fantasy Role Playing, the 40k FFG games, Star Wars (the old d6 one and the new d20 one) and many others. If I haven't played it, I can very likely learn it quickly! My favorite games of all time have been in RIFTS, Call of Cthulhu and way back in D&D 2nd ed, but I'm open to new games as well.

deathbagel fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 29, 2021