Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

Alright, this is a hell of a long shot, but:

Location: Eatonville (Yelm, Puyallup, Auburn, etc.), WA. I just graduated and am taking a year off to apply to grad school, so I'll be in Eatonville for the year. It's in the middle of goddamn nowhere, but I have a car, so somewhere like Puyallup would be fine too.

Games: I play mostly D&D 4e and FATE, but I'm more than willing to learn anything else! I'm also willing to DM, if someone's looking to start a new group.

Contact: doomsayerkevin@gmail.com for email or GTalk, or Doomsayer3913 on AIM. #Circadia on synirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I'm moving to Reno for graduate school, and I figured it's worth a shot. I'm not sure how much time I'll have, but the prospects have to be better than bumfuck nowhere, WA right?

Contact: Doomsayer3913 (AIM), Doomsayerkevin@gmail.com (GTalk, email)
Have a group?: Nope, and haven't for a while :(
Willing to play: I've DMed D&D 3.5 (though it's been supplanted by 4e), D&D 4e, Everyone is John, FATE, and Dungeon World. However, I'm more than willing to play anything, be it RPG or board game!

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Finally made it to Reno! :toot:
I am starting grad school next week, however, so I'm guessing my ability to make time commitments will be minimal.

Willing to play: I've DMed D&D 4e, Everyone is John, FATE, and Dungeon World. However, I'm more than willing to play anything, be it RPG or board game! I am, however, a broke-rear end graduate student so most likely no tabletop games for me :saddowns:

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Doomsayer posted:

Willing to play: I've DMed D&D 4e, Everyone is John, FATE, and Dungeon World. However, I'm more than willing to play anything, be it RPG or board game! I am, however, a broke-rear end graduate student so most likely no tabletop games for me :saddowns:

Oh god please. I just moved here and I'm so desperately lonely. We don't even have to play games, we can just go drink (I'll buy!), I'll wash your car, clean your gutters man, whatever, I NEED FREIENNNNNNNDSS!

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Username: Doomsayer
Contact Info: Doomsayerkevin -at- gmail
Group? Kinda, I have two mini-groups that meet sporadically, we can work on building those up though.
Systems: Dear god anything that isn't 3.5.

I'm giving this one more shot. UNR has a tabletop gaming group, but they already meet on Fridays and only play 3.5. I'm trying to get a few of them to play something other than 3.5, but it's tough to make things work. So, what the hell, I'll try here one more time now that school's started.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

quote:

Doomsayer posted:

Willing to play: I've DMed D&D 4e, Everyone is John, FATE, and Dungeon World. However, I'm more than willing to play anything, be it RPG or board game! I am, however, a broke-rear end graduate student so most likely no tabletop wargames for me :saddowns:

Oh god please. I just moved here and I'm so desperately lonely. We don't even have to play games, we can just go drink (I'll buy!), I'll wash your car, clean your gutters man, whatever, I NEED FREIENNNNNNNDSS!

Screw it, new semester, can't hurt to try again. UNR Gaming club still refuses to play anything but 3.5 so :toot:

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

User Name Doomsayer
Contact Info PM or doomsayerkevin@gmail.com
City/State/Country Reno, NV
Do you have a group now? Yes, with an asterisk. We had a group that never actually got together to play because real life (and grad school) got in the way. All have expressed a desire to play more, it's just a matter of actually picking up the pieces.
What are you willing to play? Anything that makes me a Funhaver.
Availability I'm a substitute teacher, so I actually have fairly normal hours.

Maybe there's a new crop of freshman already sick of Dragon Club? I've already met a few goons that made up part of the aforementioned group, and with any luck there might still be a few folks (rightfully, considering this shithole of a city) hiding in Reno!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I don't think I've posted in this iteration of the thread, and quarantine boredom is painful so:

Contact Info: PM is probably easiest but doomsayerkevin - at - gmail works too!

I'm happy to play most anything; I do have a particular fondness for 13th Age though! And I'm happy to use any of the suite of tools available.