Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

User Name: Tekopo
City/State/Country: London, UK
Do you have a group now?: Yes
What are you willing to play: My group is a public meetup group but I'm looking for someone to play wargaming board games with since the person I used to play them with moved out. Things I play are No Retreat, any CDG, block games (Napoleon's triumph etc), but I'm trying to get into hex and counter games as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Username - Tekopo
Contact info - PM
city/state - London UK
Do you have a group now? - Not really.

Looking for more people to play x-wing minis. Would also be interested in playing RPGs, especially UA.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

User Name : Tekopo
Contact Info : PM
City/State/Country : London, UK
Do you have a group now? : We have a newly formed group and are looking for more people
What are you willing to play? : We are currently going through Onslaught at Arda I for Star Wars Age of Rebellion finished the first part but it should be fine to add new characters if necessary. After we are done with that we are likely to start a non-book based campaign or try something else!

EDIT: Our next session is likely to be in January, btw

Tekopo fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 10, 2014