Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

User Name - Bad Munki
Contact Info - PM here, or gshort2@gmail.com (google talk, email, whatever)
City/State/Country - Erie, PA (technically Harborcreek, but I'll go anywhere in the Erie area)
Do you have a group right now? Not really.
What are you willing to play? D&D 2e through 4e or whatever, Pathfinder, I don't really care, anything in that family. Looking for less RP and more bullshitting, with some story and dungeons. And dragons. I can host if needed.

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Sep 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

MoroniK posted:

User Name- MoroniK

Contact Info- PM works great

City/State/Country- Pittsburgh, PA

Do you have a group now- There are 3 of us that play often, with some others that show up occasionally. Would ideally like to find 1-2 more that take board gaming pretty seriously. We're not grognardy, just competitive.

What are you willing to play?- Last year it was mostly RPGs. This year mostly Eurogames. Agricola, Castles of Burgundy, Galaxy Trucker, Dominion currently get the most table time, and we're excited that Puerto Rico is in the mail. We are eager to try new games, and often playtest snippets of stuff we have under construction.

Enjoying marijuana is a plus.

Dang, I saw a non-philadelpha PA post and got excited. Two hours is probably too far for me, though (Erie) :(

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Are you in Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, or like Pittsburgh area? I'm in Erie, which is too far to drive regularly, but if you were, say, a little north, I could see a once-in-a-while thing.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I smoke beer and drink cigarettes, can I play in his game? :ohdear:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Contact Info - PM or email gshort2 at gmail.
City/State/Country - Des Moines, IA
Do you have a group now? - We’re currently at three people, looking for an extra body or two.
What are you willing to play? - Probably going to be doing some variant of d&d or similar, although we’re flexible. RP-lite, we’re mostly in it to have some adventures, fight some baddies, and drink some beers. We’re all 30-something dads, that probably says enough about us to get a feel for our group. Thinking about trying out paranoia just for kicks and variety. Looking to get started once snow falls. I’ve run the games in the past, but I don’t have any attachment to the role, I might even rather be a player. Either way. :)

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

User Name - Bad Munki
Contact Info - PM, Discord: gshort#1330, Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gshort
Location - Des Moines IA area, west side
Availability - ???
Do you have a group now: Sorta? We have three that play very sporadically, we may have just added another, and really we’d like one more for that optimum players+GM critical mass. Another player would be sweet, or better yet a GM would be ace so I could take a break! Otherwise, if someone has an open seat, I’d love to jump in on a game, just me.
What are you willing to play: Personally, anything, I’m happy to learn a new system. I cut my teeth on 2nd ed ad&d, did a lot of GMing under 3rd ed and taught the current group to play with that, and we’ve since moved to 5e, which is probably what they’d most like to stick with? But I’ve also dabbled in a bunch of other types of systems. Our sessions are heavily beer and pretzels style, RP-lite, just a bunch of dads reclaiming the glory days.

Last time I posted here, someone messaged me after like a year and then I accidentally ghosted him for a couple months and never heard back after that, whoops, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I am also on central time and would love to join in!

I’m burnt out on GMing and definitely don’t wanna do so remote, but will happily play remote, especially if it means I get to see how other people handle remote play.