Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Wilmington, NC
Do you have a group now? - No, I don't even live there yet :( In the process of moving there right now, should arrive in 1-2 weeks
What are you willing to play? - I only have 40k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mao posted:

If you're in the Triangle area, I'd recommend this store for looking to meet people. Abraham, the guy that usually runs the desk is pretty cool and the staff in general have always been a good group of people. I know they have scheduled events regularly on their meetup site. I haven't been able to go for awhile myself because of work, but its been a good time when I have.

http://www.gametheorystore.com/

Nice! I live in Wilmington and might drop by this place the next weekend i am up there. Is it hard at all to get a pickup game of 40k there?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

VanSandman posted:

Username: VanSandman
Contact info: PM or talkybastard@hotmail.com
Location: Winston-Salem, NC (actually a satellite 'burb, but nobody knows the name of my town unless they live there)
Group: Nope!
Willing to play: Anything fun, but I'll need a bit of handholding through character creation since I've never rolled before.

What, are you in Clemmons, Lewisville, or way the gently caress out out in Pfafftown? I grew up in Clemmons and come back every now and then (and blow a day playing 40k in the GW store off of Silas Creek :v: )

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

User Name Icon of Sin

Contact Info - PM

City/State/Country Wilmington, NC

Do you have a group now? - Not really organized, but I've got a small-ish group of people I can call for pickup games of 40k sometimes. They all travel a ton for work though, so it's pretty random who's here and who's not.

What are you willing to play? I play 40k, and am starting to dabble in X-Wing.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Let's try this again.

Contact Info: PM
City/State: Wilmington, NC
Do you have a group now: somewhat, though one of us may be leaving soon.
What are you willing to play: X-Wing, Star Wars: Armada, and I just picked up the newest Doom board game.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FastestGunAlive posted:

Not familiar with any of those games but I'm still interested in meeting up sometime.

I won't make any minis night or board game night this month, but I'll be there next month for whatever flavor of space-murder you're interested in trying out!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I’m moving to Homestead, just south of Miami. Is anyone in here from that area?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I just moved to the south side of Miami. Anyone in here in that area?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Does anyone here live in south Florida? I’m near Miami, and play a bunch of FFG games (X-Wing, Armada, Legion). My closest store (Silver Dragon Tavern) closed in May, and the next closest for me is ~1hr away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Is anyone here on the NC Outer Banks? I’m moving there next month.