Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
User Name - Doublehex
Contact Info - You could message me on Skype @ d0ublehex, or just email me at doublehex168 at gmail dot com.
City/State/Country - Highpoint/Greensboro, NC / North Carolina
Do you have a group now I got about 3 guys playing online in my campaign. We've had some trouble getting another so I had actually roll a tankish character to keep them on their legs.
What are you willing to play We are playing 13th Age as of right now. I made big lore companion site for it that has actually been making the rounds on the various RPG social network sites. We are playing on Skype as of right now, but we would like to play in person soon enough. Thus that's why I want players to live actually close to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

User Name - Doublehex
Contact Info - My email is doublehex168 at gmail dot com, but you can also reach me on Skype at d0ublehex.
City/State/Country - Greensboro, NC
Do you have a group now? Yes, we have 4 people including myself.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? We'll be playing 13th Age - which is pretty much DND without the math and cool indie story bits.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Contact Info: doublehex168 at gmail dot com for email. If you would like my skype, it is d0ublehex. Also my Steam is here.

City - High Point, NC

Do you have a group now? - I have 1-2 peeps that are interested, so I am going to the internet to find some more.

What are you willing to play? - 13th Age, which is Dungeons and Dragons without all the BS. You can find out some more about it here.

Doublehex fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 2, 2015

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Contact Info: You can send me a PM, or an email at doublehex168 at gmail dot com!
City: Milwaukee, WI
Do you have a group now : Nope! I'm moving in this weekend, so I'm all aloooone
What are you willing to play: I am totally up for some DnD. 13th Age is my most favorite game, but I would totally do 5th Edition as well. I mean, I'll play any game really. I just want a group!
Misc crap: I am 27 and love to swear, so if that bothers you lemme know ahead of time and I'll tone it down! I usually GM, and although I love to do it, I wouldn't mind being on the other side of the GM screen for once. I am definitely the roleplaying type of dude, who goes all out in working on his character's backstory, uses different (poorly voiced) accents for characters, etc. So either a GM's best friend or worst nightmare.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Username: Doublehex
Contact Info: doublehex168 at gmail dot com
City / State: Milwaukee, WI
Do you have a group now?: I have 3 people. I hope to add a few more.
What are you willing to play?: We hope to play some RPGs. I do not know if I will be DMing - but knowing my luck, I probably will. And if that is the case, we will probably go for 13th Age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Region: Milwaukee, WI
Interested Games: I would be up for any Core Fantasy. 13th Age is my game of choice, but I would be up for 5th Edition. I will not touch 3rd Edition or Pathfinder.
Schedule: I would prefer weekends, as I usually take a 2-3 hour nap on the weekdays after work, which would make meeting on M-F a challenge.
Contact Info: You can PM me or send me an email at doublhex168 AT gmail DOT com.