Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
User Name - Captain Walker
Contact Info - PMs; pika132@gmail.com; Skype (dead_paragon)
City/State/Country - Thousand Oaks/northern LA County, CA, USA
Do you have a group right now? I'm playing in one IRL game or Saturdayss and DMing a a PbP but I'd like to start a Sunday thing. This is my idea of making friends :saddowns:
What are you willing to play? I was introduced to D&D through the version that was most video-gamey, and as such I am of the opinion that 4e is pretty much the greatest tactical combat sim ever. I'd play pretty much anything but when it comes down to it, I prefer more rules and tighter conflict resolution, with strong RP a secondary concern (but still a concern). Also I'm poor ATM so minis and battle mats are hard to afford, though I'll gladly host.
Special notes - If no one else wants to run I will probably start either a Gamma World game or a 4e game that's houseruled to be as silly and anarchic as Gamma World. I have a couple interested IRL players from meetp and I am hoping for 3-4 more people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Nightwatcher posted:

User Name - Nightwatcher
Contact Info - dasangrygerman(at)hotmail.com
City/State/Country - Los Angeles (Studio City) California
Do you have a group now: Yes, there are 3 of us
What are you willing to play: Mostly play Ehite Eolf (VTM) or Shadowrun but we are pretty flexible as far as system goes. Looking for a few more people to play in a longer running game. Had a lot of problems with flaky players and no shows.

Shot you an email.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
User Name - Captain Walker
Contact Info - PMs; pika132@gmail.com; Skype (dead_paragon)
City/State/Country - Thousand Oaks/northern LA County, CA, USA
Do you have a group right now? I'm not running anything, no. But I'm playing a Roll20 game and way the gently caress too many PbPs on these very forums. I literally cannot stop myself from applying.
What are you willing to play? I was introduced to D&D through the version that was most video-gamey, and as such I am of the opinion that 4e is pretty much the greatest tactical combat sim ever. I'd play pretty much anything but when it comes down to it, I prefer more rules and tighter conflict resolution, with the onus on the player to provide strong RP.
Special notes - I want to run D&D. Still trying to nail down people for a Sunday game but if I can get two or three goons I might have enough people. If you are only in this thread for board games, please contact me anyway. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
User Name: - Captain Walker

Contact Info: - PM, or pika132 at gmail

City/State/Country: - Westlake Village, (West Los Angeles, near Thousand Oaks), California.

Do you have a group now: I'm trying to set up a thing with forums user Mimir in Calabasas, but I approach all endeavors in life expecting them to end in people flaking out or outright rejecting me.

What are you willing to play: Dungeon World, FATE, 4e, board games, anything new and exciting and not creepy. I have nothing good in my life and trad games are all the human interaction I get, make it good.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

City/State/Country: - Westlake Village, (NW LA County, near Thousand Oaks), California.

Do you have a group now: Basically just me, Mimir in Calabasas, and one non-goon, plus whoever of Josh's friends can be scrounged up. I am always looking for more people though, and I prefer to game with the kind of people I could hang out with if there weren't dice or a board involved. Asking the internet has never failed me before!

What are you willing to play: Apocalypse/Dungeon World, 13th Age, FATE, board games, maybe D&D 4e if done right. Basically anything new and exciting and not creepy.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

City/State/Country: - Westlake Village, (NW LA County, near Thousand Oaks), California.

Do you have a group now: Basically just me, Mimir in Calabasas, and one or two non-goons.

What are you willing to play: I'm trying to run 13th Age, and I also own Apocalypse/Dungeon World, FATE Core, FAE, Tenra Bansho Zero, BattleCON, D&D 4e... whole buncha stuff.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
User Name: Look a bit to the left
Contact Info: dead_paragon on Skype, pika132 at gmail, forum PMs
City/State/Country: Westlake Village, Southern California, USA
Group: I have three plus myself, I need one or two more
Regular meet time: Saturday evenings, 5pm ~ 10pm

Since I live in an area where 45 miles can take two hours to traverse, I'm working on organizing a semi-digital game, with as many real people as I can gather (currently two!) and a couple of nearby-but-not-near-enough digital friends via Skype/Roll20. Message me! Or check in on skype at dead_paragon! Or just email me, pika132 at gmail! Right now we're trying to get together enough for 13th Age, but since that might not happen by this Saturday I'm aiming for a Blades in the Dark one shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
couldn't hurt to try this again

User Name: Look a bit to the left
Contact Info: Captain Walker#1589 on discord, pika132 at gmail, forum PMs
City/State/Country: Moorpark, CA
Availability: Pretty much any time but Tuesday nights and some Saturday nights

I desire to play in an RPG; I'm usually the GM and I'm starting to get burned out. Just to name a few games I like: D&D, Pathfinder, 13th Age, FATE, * World systems, Blades in the Dark, Strike!. I also am willing to try weird indie storygames. I am IRL friends with two posters from the San Fernando Valley, and I can usually scrounge up a couple more cool people. Also, I don't mind hosting.