Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
User Name: OutOfPrint
Contact Info: <SA name>4001(at)gmail
City/State: Philadelphia, PA

Group: Potentially one other, but nothing certain

Games I'd run: I'm a Huge FATE fan, and would love to run Kerberos Club FATE edition. FATE Eberron sounds like a good time, too. I've been dying to run Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies since buying it years ago, too.
Games I'd play: I'd play anything I'd run. Dungeon World sounds awesome, too. I'm a bit tired of D&D, but I'd play 4e with the right group; the same goes for the WoD games. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions.

Availability: My weekends are wide open right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
User Name - OutOfprint
Contact Info - PM, email at <username>4001 at gmail
City/State/Country - Phoenixville, PA
Do you have a group now? Sort of. The group fractured due to one person moving and two of us having kids with our respective SO's.
What are you playing? TTRPGs. I mostly run PbtA games, but am really into Spire now because the setting is stupidly good. I'd like to play rather than run at this point, because I haven't actually played in years. I'm not interested in D&D, Pathfinder, or anything on the mechanically heavy side.