Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
User Name - genericangst
Contact Info - I have PMs. You can also PM me on synIRC. I'm usually in #ferg.
City/State/Country - Goshen, NY. Basically the Hudson Valley area.
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? I'm willing to try just about any game out there. I will say that I don't really like hack and slash all that much unless there's a cool plot to back it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
Contact info - I prefer PMs, but genericangstyemail at gmail dot com.

Location - The Hudson Valley area in NY- specifically near Middletown.

Group None, unfortunately.

What are you willing to play? - I'd prefer playing 13th Age or Dungeon World over anything. I'm honestly not terribly picky, thought I'm not really good at games with point buy character creation like GURPS and M&M. I've never GMed live, so I'd rather play. If you get together and play cool board games I'm down, too.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
Also, why do I care if they have beer if it's online? Are they going to slide it through the screen? Will you mail it to me before a session starts? Guinness is my preferred, it that's the case.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
Oh, good point. That actually brings me to the next questions:

1. What should I wear to my job interview if I want to apply for the position of Pretendy Funtime Non-Francis? Is business casual okay?

2. Do you understand the original Trainspotting quote you "transformed?"