Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peep the tumblr
Jun 26, 2009
Contact Info - I have PMs, alternately nwcfalcon at gmail
City/State/Country - San Francisco Bay Area - East Bay (Around San Leandro/Castro Valley/Hayward)
Do you have a group now? I play magic and video games with my roomies (They're awful people), but that's about it.
What are you willing to play? Magic: the Gathering (Casual, Commander, Big Card formats, Funky-constructed formats); I've had a bit of experience with D&D 3.5 and WoD, but I never delved too much into them. I also just plain love games, board games, video games whatever. I just love kicking back and playing stuff with nice folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU