Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
User Name - Xenoletum
Contact Info - I have Plat, so PM me here.
City/State/Country - New Jersey/Philadelphia Metro Area
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? No group, but could possibly have up to 3 others interested.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? I'm pretty much reserved to the 3.5 or 4th Edition of D&D, but I could possibly get into playing Pathfinder or doing some playtesting of D&DNext if anyone would be interested.

I know that Redcap's Corner does Pathfinder nights on Wednesdays, but I'm not sure if they'd be good people to play with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Edit: Updating.

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 16, 2019

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
User Name - xenoletum
Contact Info - PM or @trashemoji#0069
City/State/Country - South Jersey/Philadelphia, PA
Availability - See Info
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - 5e. I'm itching still to play and my LGS's Adventurer's League night has been troublesome if not also not fitting my schedule.

More Info: I am available all weeknights after 8 PM EST and all weekend. We might be willing to host nights at our place or for one of us run modules if need be, as always with a new group a Feeling-Out period needs to be done to see if everyone will mesh.

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Dec 20, 2019