Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

User Name Just look 4 inches to the left. Seriously.
Contact Info PMs or xiahoudunsa@gmail.com
City/State/Country Brooklyn, NY
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Not really but sort of? I have a pool of people who play but we aren't, like, organized or anything.
What are you willing to play Pretty much any RPG. I'd love to get some more D&D though because I've been doing a lot of FATE and nWoD lately and sometimes you just want something simple.

We also like to do drunk brunch (drunch) on Sundays with something rules light (Everyone is John and Great Ork Gods are popular) that doesn't require a lot of poo poo, and you could join in on that, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Who the hell is Francis?

(Feel free to respond in the chat thread.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Grizzwold posted:

User Name - Grizzwold
Contact - PM
Location - Poughkeepsie, NY (about halfway between NYC and Albany)
Group? - No
Games? - I'm up for anything

No poo poo? I grew up in Kingston.

Is the Dragon's Den still around up there, in all its neckbeardy glory?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Wait.

If it's online, why do you care if the person's a smoker?

What?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Is it okay if I advertise my own stuff here? I promise I'm not getting any money or nothing, and this is in fact just making more work for me, but for complicated reasons I now run a discord that keeps getting more and more games run on it. And I want to help people find fun games.

It's really for indie gaming and the only line in the sand I'd police might maybe be running 5e D&D but I doubt they'd come there so who cares. (Well, and obvious stuff like if you said Hitler was a cool dude or talked about how females are lesser beings or something. But that hasn't come up so far.)

https://discord.gg/YapZFf

I think we're up to at least 4 out of 7 nights someone's running a game, and more are welcome. Just don't be an rear end.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

rotinaj posted:

Hi! I am on EST and would like to get to enjoy a weeknight or weekend game, with prior warning and planning. I've been playing and DMing for years and years, and have had some fun with remote gaming, but would not advise a dungeon crawl remote gaming. Not exactly the most fun thing. I am open to DMing, but would like to get to play myself. I will do Zoom, Roll20, Discord, whatever else. Need to get a new mike, though...

What systems do you like?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

rotinaj posted:

DND 5E, DND 3.5 and 3.0, old World of Darkness, especially Werewolf or Changeling or Mage. Never got into Vampire. I've been meaning to look into Pathfinder because I hear it's rad as heck, but lack of a reason to and laziness has kept me from bothering.

On a side note, I'm thinking of beginning to make my own dice. Is there a diemaking thread folks use?

Ah okay then I can't help you, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Username: Pablo Nergigante
Contact info: PM
Do you have a group: Nope, nothing right now
What are you looking to play: Looking to join a group doing D&D 3.5, 5e or Pathfinder 1e. I work a regular 9 to 5 so I’m generally free evenings and weekends, haven’t played since before Covid so I’d love to get in with a good group :)

PM me.